TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE FOR MY SHOPPING SPY
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ("User") VISITING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT www.MyShoppingSpy.com ("Site") OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT ("Agreement")
1. This Site, together with all content, data and other materials contained in the Site ("Information") is owned or controlled by Shopping Spy ltd ("Shopping Spy", "us", or "we").
2. You may use the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You may not access the Site with any automated software. If you would like to use our services for a commercial purpose, or in any way that is different to how they are presented on the Site, you must first obtain our explicit approval.
3. This Site is intended for reference purposes only and use of the Site and/or the Information is entirely at your own risk. Shopping Spy makes no representations whatsoever about any department store, shopping center, boutique, shop, market, arcade, outlet, event or any other third-party or third-party goods, services or offers made accessible to you via use of the Site, either directly or indirectly, including but not limited to Site content, links, and email communication.
4. Please note that, whilst we endeavor to provide accurate and useful information, the Information may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Information is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or expressed, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and is not intended as specific commercial or legal advice. Specifically, Shopping Spy does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Information will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements. You further acknowledge that the Internet, our systems, websites and/or equipment may from time to time be less than fully operative and that we will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error-free, uninterrupted service under these or any other circumstances.
5. Shopping Spy may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your reference only and Shopping Spy: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (ii) will not be liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or websites available on or through any such website or resource. If you decide to access linked websites and/or obtain goods or services from providers accessible via such links, you do so at your own risk.
7. Shopping Spy, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all copyright, database and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and the Information. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by UK or local law.
8. The brands, products and service names used in this Site (including without limitation, "Shopping Spy", "Spy Alert", “Spy Search”,“Spy Shop”,"Spy News" and “My Spy” are the trade marks or trade names of Shopping Spy or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of Shopping Spy.
9. You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, "Interfere") with the Site in any manner. If you in any way interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by Shopping Spy. Shopping Spy will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud Shopping Spy or any other parties through User's use of the Site or services provided via the Site. Shopping Spy reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block Users IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User's continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
10. User agrees to indemnify Shopping Spy for any loss or damage that may be incurred by Shopping Spy, including without limitation legal fees, arising from User's use of the Site or User's use of any information obtained through the Site
11. Your use of the Site and/or its content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional relationship.
12. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof. There are no understandings, agreements, or representations, oral or written, not specified herein regarding this Agreement. No modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by authorized parties for both Shopping Spy and User.
13. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law of the United Kingdom having jurisdiction over this Agreement, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
14. This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed at any time without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. Users continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
15. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any queries about this Agreement or wish to resume receiving information which you may have previously opted-out of receiving, please contact us at legal@MyShoppingSpy.com